1. Lorde is talented and mature beyond her years.
2. Brendon McCullum is my New Zealander of the year.
3. The regions in New Zealand need help.
4. Housing will not get any cheaper in Auckland.
5. The forestry sector is cleaning itself up.
6. John Key wins politician of the year despite the underhand tactics from his office.
7. Zero hours employment contracts need to be outlawed.
8. There are too many alcohol shops in South and West Auckland.
9. Chinese investment in our property markets worries New Zealanders.
10. Traffic congestion in Auckland is woeful - will the CBD rail loop really help?
11. Regional airfares are a rip off.
source: data archive