Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris talks with Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook on the latest business news, both here in NZ and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Mr Swasbrook talks to us from London. What is the feeling like there regarding US President Donald Trump?
- UK Prime Minister Teresa May says she is in favour of a 'soft Brexit' - how will she come out of this?
- What regulations could be put on Britain after Brexit? How much could this potentially cost Britain?
- The housing market and lending are both slowing in Australia - will these spread to New Zealand?
- American vaping company Juul is already worth $15billion US, and now it's getting ready to launch in the UK.
- Elon Musk is starting to scare investors with his recent behaviour. Is he losing the plot?
- Donald Trump's Russia comments slammed by Republican senators
- UK parliament vote to reveal Brexit plan anger
- Elon Musk could face legal action over 'pedo' comment
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.