Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Chris Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news, both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- More questions are being raised about the authenticity of business confidence surveys in New Zealand, such as the recent ANZ Business Outlook Survey.
- Netflix is now more popular than Sky TV in New Zealand, but investors of the company are worried about it's lack of profitability.
- Netflix has bought a massive production studio in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and has pledged to bring US $1 billion of production to the area.
- What could the possible economic implications be in the Middle East after the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi?
- What could happen to the economies of the Philippines and Hungary as their Presidents Rodrigo Duterte and Viktor Orban continue to show 'strongman' behaviour?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.