Night Talk: Mitch Harris opening comments, Monday 19th November 2018.
Tonight: Do you think the All Blacks should still be favourites to win the Rugby World Cup next year after their 16-9 loss to Ireland on Sunday morning?
- Ireland create history with 16-9 win over the All Blacks in Dublin
- All Blacks vs Ireland: UK media reacts to historic Irish win
- Brad Lewis: All Blacks vs Ireland player ratings
- All Blacks vs Ireland: Steve Hansen labels Ireland World Cup favourites
- All Blacks vs Italy: Steve Hansen won't alter World Cup plan
Steve Hansen remains committed to modifying how the All Blacks play, even though it cost them in a humbling loss to Ireland.
New Zealand coach Hansen says his players are adjusting to fundamental changes to their game plan, instigated with next year's World Cup in mind.
The changes backfired in Dublin on Saturday, when the home side outplayed the world champions in nearly every aspect of their momentous 16-9 win.
While Ireland remain ranked second in the world behind New Zealand, Hansen has labelled Joe Schmidt's side the team to beat in Japan next year.
But he warns his team will be better, once they've come to grips with a revamp he believes is necessary to stay ahead of the chasing pack.
"We are still stuck between the old way and the new way, and we haven't got it right yet," Hansen told reporters.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.