The perfect healthy sweet treat to whip up in under 5 minutes.
Serves 1 Prep Time 2 Minutes Cook Time 3 Minutes
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp oil (we love Olivado Liquid Coconut Oil)
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar (we love Avalanche)
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp cocoa (we love Avalanche)
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 egg (we love Woodland Free Range)
- 3 Tbsp milk (coconut or dairy)
To serve: coconut yoghurt or ice cream (we love The Coconut Collaborative)
- Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well with a fork.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk, oil, and vanilla and mix well, being sure to scrape the edges of the cup to incorporate all the dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug and then sink down when the microwave is turned off. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate. Run a knife around the edge if it doesn’t slide out easily. Serve with coconut yoghurt or ice cream.