Use your Mi Goreng Noodles in a completely different but delicious way with these Spinach Crepes, served with a creamy spiced yoghurt sauce. Yum!
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 Minutes Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 2 eggs (we love Woodland)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 milk
- 1/2 water
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 Indomie Mi Goreng noodle packs (incl. 2 chilli oil/seasoning sachets)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken (we love Santa Rosa)
- 2 red capsicum, julienned/thinly sliced
- 1 pack snowpeas, thinly sliced (approx. 15)
- 1-2 carrots, julienned/thinly sliced
- 7 tablespoons of natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Simon Gault Home Cuisine Spiced Korma Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- The contents of one chilli sachet
- In a blender mix egg, flour, milk, water, butter and spinach pulse for 20 seconds and leave in the fridge for 30 min.
- Cook 3 noodle packs as per instructions, drain water and stir through 2 sachets of chilli oil and seasoning, add shredded chicken and set aside to cool.
- Add the vegetables to the cooled noodles. Fry crepes in butter, stuff with filling and roll them up.
- Mix Greek yogurt, curry powder, garlic powder and chili oil in a bowl and stir, add salt and pepper to taste then serve alongside the crepes.