Platters are the perfect entertainers dish, and this Mediterranean inspired plate has something to please everyone.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 25 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 300g tin chickpeas, drained (we love Delmaine)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1tsp smoked paprika (we love Gregg’s)
- 3-4 Tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil & Garlic
- 1 box United Fish Co. Tuna Croquettes
- 100g sliced salami (we love Hellers)
- 2 Gianni’s Kebab Breads
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- Garnish with fresh parsley, basil, lemon wedges and chickpeas
- To make the hummus, place the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth, then season to taste. Set aside.
- Cook the tuna croquettes as per pack instructions, and grill the flatbreads until golden.
- To assemble the platter, place the hummus on your chosen board or platter. Arrange the croquettes, salami and bread as desired, then fill in the gaps with cashews and sundried tomatoes.