Everyone loves wedges, and these are incredibly crunchy with a little spicy kick. Dipped into sour cream and chive dip, what could be better.
Serves 4 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 35 Minutes
- 4-5 medium roasting potatoes (we love Wilcox Inca Gold)
- ½ box Diamond Hot n Spicy Coat & Cook mix
- Hansell’s Chefs Finest Beef Marrow Cooking Blend
- 250g sour cream (we love Meadow Fresh)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (we love Delmaine Fine Foods)
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives (we love Superb Herb) + extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, then place in a large powl. Scatter the coating mix over the potatoes, and toss well to coat.
- Put 2 Tbsp of the Beef Marrow Cooking Blend on a non-stick baking tray. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the oil has just melted. Carefully place the wedges onto the heated baking tray and place in the oven. Bake for 25-35 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown and tender.
- To make the dip, combine the sour cream, vinegar and chives in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Serve the hot wedges alongside the dip and enjoy immediately, garnished with chopped chives.