If you love potato salad, you’re going to love our version - with the addition of pork sausage pieces, spinach and a mustard tang.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 6 pork sausages (we love Hellers London Pride)
- 700g or 1 bag Wilcox Piccolo potatoes, halved
- Hansell’s Chefs Finest Bone Marrow Cooking Blend
- 1 cup mayonnaise (we love Praise Whole Egg Mayonnaise)
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Handful of fresh Italian Parsley (we love Superb Herb)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. On a tray, scatter the sausages and potatoes. Dollop over 1 Tbsp of bone marrow cooking blend, season, and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove the sausages and set aside, then return the potatoes to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the sausages into slices, and place in a large bowl with the potatoes and spinach. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, spring onion, lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. Pour over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or cold garnished with parsley.