If there is one egg dish to master, it’s the perfect omelette.
This omelette is filled with peppery salami, fresh kale and cheese to make for one delicious morning start.
Serves 1 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 10 Minutes
- 4 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- 1 Tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 3-4 salami slices, cut into strips (we love Hellers)
- ¼ cup torn kale or spinach leaves
- ¼ cup grated cheddar (we love Meadow Fresh)
- 25g feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp basil pesto (we love Delmaine)
- Bring a non-stick frying pan to a medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan, then pour the egg mixture into the hot pan.
- Swirl the eggs around the pan, and leave to cook.
- Once the egg has nearly set, lay the salami slices onto one half.
- Sprinkle over the kale, cheddar and feta, then dollop the pesto around the omelette.
- Carefully fold the omelette over, and transfer to a plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!