Garlic, butter and prawns are a rock solid combination, and we’ve spiked our version with a little lemon and parsley for an extra pop. Fresh bread alongside for dipping and you’re set for a delicious time.
Serves: 3-4 Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 75g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 2 cups or 300g tail on prawns, thawed (we love Sea Cuisine)
- Handful fresh parsley (we love Superb Herb)
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Place a non-stick pan over a medium high heat. Once hot, add the oil, butter and garlic to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the prawns to the pan, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns have just turned pink, then quickly stir through the lemon zest and parsley, then season to taste.
- Serve immediately alongside crusty bread for dipping.