The finalists have been announced for this year's NZI Rural Women New Zealand Business Awards.
The awards showcase the innovation and entrepreneurial excellence of women who own small rural businesses, while also supporting their local communities.
The finalists were announced on RadioLIVE's Rural Exchange show on Saturday morning.
Rural Women New Zealand national president Fiona Gower said the entrants were of a high standard.
"The standard just keeps getting better and better, which makes judging really tough," she said. "We were blown away by these women and what they've achieved."
"Each and every one of the businesses who entered is a winner in their own right and the judges found it difficult to make the final choice," said NZI rural manager Jon Watson.
"It was especially pleasing to see strong entrants in the two new awards categories this year - Creative Arts and Rural Champion."
The overall Supreme Winner will be announced at a ceremony in Wellington, on Tuesday, November 20.
The awards winners for each category are as follows:
- Creative Arts: Sophie Siers - Millwood Press Ltd, Hawkes Bay
- Emerging Business: Hannah O'Brien - Hunt and Gather Bee Co, Waikato
- Innovation: Bridget Canning - WIZ Wireless, Wairarapa
- Love of the Land: Marie Taylor - Plants Hawkes Bay, Hawkes Bay
- Rural Champion: Robyn McKenzie - Fly My Sky, Taumarunui
Watch the full interview with Fiona Gower above.