Tyler tells it like it is on this week's Tools of the Trade.
It's been a firm favourite on New Zealand farms, boasting a strong off-road heritage. The Suzuki DR200SE 2-Wheel farm bike is developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
Hear @NZFarming's Tyler Fifield give us an honest, raw and no-nonsense market commentary on the farm bike.
Plus - if you're interested in getting an introduction to Rural Contracting, @NZFarming are launching a 12-week course aimed at giving people the right skills to make a start.
Operators will learn:
- machine operation, function and maintenance,
- paddock layout, road navigation and rt call-up,
- communicating with clients and expectation,
- fatigue management and risk assessment,
- what filters give the best selfies in low light conditions when grafting "lusties" off Tinder.
Prior experience is not essential but to be considered, students will need to have:
- full class 1,
- a get amongst it attitude (these guys are pulling 16+ hour days, 7 days a week this time of year).
Locations are being confirmed, but they are currently considering Manawatu and Canterbury.
If you want to know more, email email@example.com or call 027 342 9650.
Thanks to www.nzfarmingjobs.co.nz
Tools of the Trade is a weekly feature on REX thanks to our friends at Husqvarna.