In today's Rural Sports Wrap for Saturday 9th February
- Why can't NRL players stay out of trouble? Hamish and Richard look at the shocking behaviour from Ben Barba and Dylan Napa that has again bought rugby league into disrepute.
- Richard Loe takes a shot at modern-day front rowers (notably Owen Franks) who can't play 80 minutes of footy like he did alongside the likes of Sean Fitzpatrick and Steve Mcdowall.
- The AFFCO sports chat finishes with Hamish and Richard talking on Hamish Bond setting the national individual pursuit record in Cycling - after winning back-to-back Olympic Gold medals for New Zealand in Rowing! What a legend he is.
Rural Sports Wrap is a regular feature on Rural Exchange thanks to our partners at Affco.
Watch the full video above
- NRL deals life ban to Ben Barba
- NRL: Dylan Napa faces 'dark days' after sex-tape scandal
- Cycling: Track rookie Hamish Bond sets national pursuit record
Rural Exchange with Hamish McKay and Richard Loe, 6-8am Saturday and Sunday mornings on Magic Talk, with Carter’s Tyre Service. You can also listen back to Rural Exchange every weekend on the ROVA app.