The Magic Afternoon Working Group Panel meets every Friday with regular contributors Martyn Bradbury and Damien Grant, this week featuring guest panellist National MP Judith Collins.
Topics this week include:
- Halloween. Over commercialised crap or harmless fun for the kids?
- Is the National Party being unfair to those receiving beneficiary payments?
- You might have heard that the All Blacks were beaten by England last weekend. Do we care as much as we used to?
- Genter and Twyford not having to release the 'Wellington Letter'.
- The Ministry of Education considering banning 'choking risk' foods in early-childhood centres.
- New free trade agreement with China. Are we comfortable with it?
- New abortion legislation to say 'pregnant person' instead of 'pregnant women'.
You can watch part two above.